Getting recognition on one of the most famous platforms in the world with millions of competitors is not a piece of cake. YouTube has recently been the most viewed video streaming platform. However, it is possible if you follow a few easy steps and apply them to your channel.
- Consistency is your principle- Any platform that has a lot of competitors demands the best performers to be consistent. Viewers want the channel to post regularly. If your videos seem good enough to your viewers and add entertainment/value to their life, they would expect videos on a daily basis. Viewers want the videos to be engaging and more in number. You may also inform your subscribers about the upcoming videos beforehand.
- Either be the ‘First’ or the ‘Best’- This is a principle that applies on all the platforms where you are aiming to perform. YouTube is not an exception to this principle. If you are starting a YouTube channel, make sure to either be the first in the genre or the best among those who already exist. By being the best, we mean in terms of both quality and quantity.
- Maintain the quality- Although the content matters more than the quality of the video, yet we cannot ignore the latter. You must upload your videos in the best quality possible. Record your videos through a digital camera if possible. If you do not have a digital camera, use your smartphone’s best camera setting. For example, try recording in 60 FPS and Ultra HD. If you use a video editor, make sure to save your video in 4k resolution and 60 FPS.
- End with a question- The more engaging your channel is, the more is your chance of getting new subscribers every week. There are several ways of doing this. One is to try ending your video with a question so that more people tend to comment on the video. The question can be anything related to the video or things like “What do you people want in the next video?”. The audience likes it when the channel pays attention to their views and opinions. Also, try responding to each comment. It shows how much importance you give to your viewers and hence helps you buy YouTube subscribers.
- Collab with existing channels- There is nothing bad in taking help from the already existing channels. You can invite channels to collaborate with you and make videos that can attract more viewers and subscribers. A channel that already has a set base will definitely push up your growth on YouTube. This can give a good boost to your channel.
Apart from all this, there are a lot of platforms that help you buy YouTube subscribers. You can easily look for them on the internet and reach out to them. Hence, growing on YouTube can be easy by applying the above steps.
Also Read : Which set of u.s. presidents have descendants who are married to each other?