BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company. If you are a BSNL customer and need to contact their customer care for any assistance or queries, you can reach them through the following ways:
BSNL Toll-Free Customer Care Number
BSNL Toll-Free Customer Care Number 1800-345-1500. You can call this number for any queries related to BSNL landline, broadband, mobile, or other services. The customer care executive will assist you with your queries.
BSNL Customer Care Number for Mobile Services
BSNL Customer Care Number for Mobile Services 1503 or 1800-180-1503. You can use this number if you have any issues related to BSNL mobile services, such as network issues, balance deduction, or any other related issues.
BSNL Customer Care Number for Broadband Services
BSNL Customer Care Number for Broadband Services 1504 or 1800-345-1504. If you have any queries related to BSNL broadband services, such as speed issues, connection problems, or billing related issues, you can call this number.
BSNL Customer Care Number for Enterprise Services
BSNL Customer Care Number for Enterprise Services 1800-425-1957. If you are an enterprise customer of BSNL and need any assistance or have any queries related to enterprise services, you can use this number.
BSNL Customer Care Number for WLL/WiMax Services
BSNL Customer Care Number for WLL/WiMax Services 1502 or 1800-180-1502. If you have any issues related to BSNL WLL or WiMax services, such as network issues or billing issues, you can call this number.
You can also visit the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) and use their online customer service to raise a complaint, check your bill details, and much more.
Note: The above-mentioned numbers are applicable only for BSNL customers. If you are not a BSNL customer, you can call the toll-free number 1800-180-1503 to reach their customer care.
Services Provided by BSNL Mobile-Prepaid
BSNL Mobile prepaid services offer a wide range of services to its customers in India. Here are some of the services provided by BSNL Mobile – prepaid:
Mobile to Mobile Voice Calls
BSNL Mobile prepaid services offer mobile to mobile voice calls to its customers at affordable rates. Customers can make local, STD, and ISD calls to other mobile numbers using BSNL prepaid services.
Mobile to Landline Voice Calls
BSNL Mobile prepaid services also provide mobile to landline voice calls to its customers. Customers can make local, STD, and ISD calls to landline numbers at affordable rates.
BSNL Mobile prepaid services offer various supplementary services to its customers, including:
- CLIP (Calling Line Identification Presentation): This service allows the customer to see the phone number of the person who is calling them.
- SMS (Short Messaging Service): Customers can send SMS to their contacts across India using BSNL prepaid services. The SMS services include local SMS, national SMS, and international SMS.
- Call Forwarding: Customers can forward their calls to another number using BSNL prepaid services.
- Call Wait: If a customer is already on a call and receives another call, they can put the first call on hold and answer the second call using the call waiting service.
- Voice Mail: If the customer is not available to receive a call, the voice mail service allows the caller to leave a voice message.
These are some of the services provided by BSNL Mobile prepaid. The services may vary depending on the circle and plan selected by the customer.
Also Read: Auto Clicker For Chromebook– Free Online Download And Install