Newbies to vaping can sometimes get confused with the many available devices that they can choose from. Since there are many brands available, it’s critical to know how which e-cigarette to use. One of these e-cigarette brand is innokin.
For first time vape users, the first puffs will have a significant impact on your perceptions of vaping. You’ll discover all you need to know in this beginner’s guide.
What Is an Electronic Cigarette?
E-cigarettes heat e-liquid, and transform it into a vapor that contains nicotine and other flavorings. The steam is then inhaled. These e-cigarettes were created to help smokers transition from cigarettes.
Vaping has been credited for helping millions of people quit smoking worldwide. According to Public Health England (PHE) e-cigarettes are 95% less dangerous than smoking cigarettes. To help you or someone you know to learn more about vaping, then keep reading.
Know Your Needs Before You Buy A Vape.
The type of e-cigarette you use depends on your smoking habits. Long battery life and good nicotine delivery are essential for heavy smokers who use e-cigarettes. MAh (milliampere-hour) is a battery life measurement unit typically displayed on specific models as a number, bar, or lights. You can vape on the go no matter where you are as long as you have a decent amount of battery life.
Many e-cigarettes simulate the sensation of smoking a cigarette with a tight airflow pull and high vapor heat, which is often recommended for beginner e-cigarette users. It is common for these devices to employ lower power levels, resulting in a smoking-like sensation.
E-liquids are heated to produce vapor, which can be inhaled for nicotine. Smokers can get the throat hit they’ve grown accustomed to while simultaneously satisfying their nicotine cravings. For a satisfying vaping experience, it is critical to select the appropriate nicotine concentration in your e-liquid based on your previous smoking patterns.
What Is Your Preferred Method of Inhalation?
- High nicotine levels and low power consumption are the main features of Mout-to-lungs (MTL) coils. MTL does an excellent job of simulating the sensation of smoking a cigarette. If you’re using an Innokin device with variable airflow, start with the tightest draw settings and then change the airflow to reach your ideal draw.
- Direct-to-lungs (DTL) coils are designed for open airflow, increased power, and lower nicotine levels. DTL vaping creates a lot of vapor and a lot of flavors. Try a more open draw on your device if it has variable airflow.
- Restricted-direct-lungs (RDL) coils create more vapor than MTL coils while utilizing less power and e-liquid. It’s a good idea to use RDL coils if you’re searching for more vapor and flavor than MTL and a lower nicotine content per puff.
Performing Simple Device Maintenance
To ensure a consistent vaping experience, you must treat your equipment with care. Let’s get started by getting you up and running with your new gadget.
- Remove the item from its box, taking notice of the user manual and safety guide that came with it.
- Using the included charging cord, charge the device to total capacity before using it.
- E-liquid should be added to the side of the vape coil wicking holes to get the best flavor out of your device.